- Testing short code snippets become easy with Python‘s interactive mode. There is also an integrated development and learning environment (IDLE) for python.
- New modules can be added to python for its extension.
- To get a programmable interface, applications can be embedded with python.
- A lot of operating systems including Unix, Mac OS, and Linux support this programming language.
- Python is also heavily used in the data analytics domain. Tasks like getting data from databases, XML files, from the web and from text files can easily be performed using python. And that is probably the reason why python training in data analytics in Bangalore is quite a rage.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Basic Python Syntax
Chapter 3: Language Components